Whether you need a new web site or to update an existing one, we offer very competitive rates for design, hosting or both.
From a simple contact page, a blog design or a full shopping site with e-commerce; we are here to help you with a cost-effective and complete solution to suit your needs.
We will ensure that your site presents the right image, is accessible and user friendly, that it complies with any legal requirements and is built in the best way for Search Engines to find you.
Our service includes:
- No obligation discussion as to your aims and requirements.
- Analysis of your requirements and guidance as to content and display style, we will build you a site to suit you and your customers' needs.
- Ensuring you present the correct image, that the design and 'feel' of the site are right for you, and that you get the best from your site whether it be a company brochure, information point or to generate/ increase sales.
- Site registration and hosting arrangements; from the smallest site to full e-commerce on your own managed server; we take care of everything.
- Personalised e-mail set up (firstname.lastname@example.org), as many e-mail accounts as you need.
- Promotion and search engine optimisation; giving your site the best chance of being found.
- Thorough testing, for functionality and speed.
- Content Management; we can do this for you (based on your content) or build you systems that will allow you or your staff to update content quickly and easily, this can be managed within a 'framework', so there is no risk to your site and the overall look is consistent and controlled.
- Should you require assistance with content, we can provide contacts to professional journalists who specialise in web content development.
- Coverage and guidance on legal aspects; particularly if you trade online.
Consider the advantages:
- Cost effective: our development, hosting and maintenance costs are surprisingly affordable - call for a quote and compare us to your current advertising costs.
- Information always available to your customers.
- Instant contact for your customers - no 'office hours'.
- Staff efficiencies - saving time on handling routine enquiries.
- Considerable savings on printed materials- brochures/ flyers etc.
- Readily updateable for additions and changes - at low cost.
- Professional presentation, most customers and banks now consider an 'on-line' presence a must for credible businesses.
- Opportunity to reach other markets and trade electronically over the Internet.